[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jun 1, 12 12:35 AM
Any comments fishes?

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Todays DD June 1 2012

[Post New]by jellow10 on Jun 1, 12 7:22 AM
I own both Trial of the Gods games. This game is fun and follows the story started in the first one, but I like the first game even better than this one. I've replayed Ariadne's Fate more than once, but I only played Ariadne's Journey once. I love the way Theseus is drawn as this big muscle-bound hero, and it's funny to watch him bumble his way through the trials on his journey to rescue Ariadne. Maybe because the games changes their focus from Theseus to Ariadne is what makes the difference to me, but if you like M3 be sure you try both games.

Re:Todays DD June 1 2012

[Post New]by purpleporpoise on Jun 1, 12 9:59 PM
I SWORE I was gonna cut back on my game-buying this month...and then I downloaded this one!

I really wasn't expecting to like it all that much, as I'm generally not a Match 3 fan (but slowly becoming one). Glad I read the reviews here that said it gets more challenging as you progress through the levels and decided to give it a try, because it turns out I love this game!

It's got some different twists on the M3 part which are nice and make you have to put your thinking-cap on a little bit. I flunked a timed level early on, so I can see me playing it for hours. Definitely a bit of strategy involved in clearing out those jewels. The graphics are great too and I like the combination of M3, HOS and building game. 2 modes, time and untimed - nice! Definitely a buy for me! Thank U BFG!!

Go to: