bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 1, 12 12:44 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Post any Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jun 1, 12 7:12 PM
After completion of the truck puzzle it stays there does not advance to the next stage of the game. Have tried all things outlined in the freeze, crash infor etc. It is acting as if it is in a loop. According to all the checking etc. , that has been completed , it is not the computer.

Re:Post any Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by debie2000 on Jun 1, 12 7:46 PM
Exact same problem here, Susieq12

[Post New]by bonniebbach on Jun 1, 12 8:40 PM
Same as the other two, can not get past the truck puzzle?

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jun 2, 12 7:25 AM
Have now spent an excessive amount of time attempting to make this game work without any luck. Deleted and downloaded again and played to the truck puzzle with same results can't go any further.

Would appreciate a response from some one at BF. Is anyone checking on this problem? Are they acknowledging there is a problem?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 2, 12 11:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that the truck puzzle is causing some problems. We'll be taking a look at what's causing that to happen, but to help us figure out the issue, I recommend contacting our Tech Support team and including a Dr. Felix Report in your correspondence. That will help us narrow down the cause of that so we can get you back to enjoying the game.

Thanks, and hopefully we can get that resolved shortly!

bfgSeine

simtique
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by simtique on Jun 2, 12 11:32 PM
bonniebbach wrote:Same as the other two, can not get past the truck puzzle?[/quotes

same problem cannot advance from truck puzzle

Nightowl52
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Nightowl52 on Jun 3, 12 5:15 PM
I have had the same problem.

1. Tried another profile - didn't work
2. Exited game and restarted - didn't work
3. Uninstalled game, shut down computer, reinstalled game: didn't work.
4. Send email to Tech support: we'll see.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jun 3, 12 6:08 PM
Same here. The problem appears to be the jigsaw puzzle for Mission #5. Even if you press the "Skip" button, the puzzle just sits there and does not allow you to start Mission #6.

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Jun 3, 12 8:28 PM
hey fishies, i have the same problem on mission 10 with the puzzle freezing, can't go any furter, i will contact help desk

[Post New]by allyemmerson on Jun 4, 12 4:56 AM
This is weird but its timing itself out even when i dont have the game running. i coulndt understand why i was getting timed out of levels ( just doesnt happen to me ) . anyway - i finished a level, the new level started and i decided to come out of the game for 30 minutes while i did something else. ( closed down games manager ). gone back into it and its says i only have 6 mins left

any thoughts ?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 4, 12 10:16 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you that are experiencing the game freezing, please check out the suggestions in this help article: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If those ideas don't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your specific computer and see how best to get the issue resolved for you.

allyemmerson - your issue sounds a bit more unusual, and I'd suggest that you get in touch with Tech Support too so they can see what's going on.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks everyone!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/04/2012 at 10:16:30 AM PST

MinnieK
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by MinnieK on Jun 4, 12 12:25 PM
allyemmerson wrote:This is weird but its timing itself out even when i dont have the game running. i coulndt understand why i was getting timed out of levels ( just doesnt happen to me ) . anyway - i finished a level, the new level started and i decided to come out of the game for 30 minutes while i did something else. ( closed down games manager ). gone back into it and its says i only have 6 mins left

any thoughts ?

Yes it's the same for me. I left the game about to start the next mission so the timer showed that I had the full 55 minutes on the clock. I exited the game and when I went back to it just a few minutes later the timer showed only 25 minutes left. My husband, playing on a different PC, has had the same problem.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 5, 12 3:08 PM
Hi MinnieK,

In situations like that I've found that uninstalling and reinstalling the game can sometimes help and show the correct time again (this doesn't lose your place in the game).

However if this issues continues on both your and your husband's computer even after trying this, I would definitely get in contact with Customer Support and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look with you.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

MinnieK
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by MinnieK on Jun 6, 12 10:41 PM
Thanks bfgCimarron, I have contacted Customer Support and attached a Dr Felix file so hopefully they will be able to resolve the problem. It seems that others are having the same problem too so maybe we are going to need an update.

[Post New]by ryebird on Jun 7, 12 4:41 AM
I am also having an issue with the timer. It seems that sometimes when you finish a mission, rather than resetting, the timer continues to countdown. It first happened when I left the game and closed the game manager. Then once it happened when I went to the next mission. It started a mission with less than 3 minutes. After it times out, it resets and I just play the game. It would be nice not to have this issue, but I can still play the game. I have not had any issues with the game freezing or not starting a new mission after completing a puzzle. I may have purchased the game after this issue was addressed.

[Post New]by kssams on Jun 8, 12 1:03 PM
I'm having the same issue with the timer.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 8, 12 1:59 PM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you seeing issues with the timer not resetting, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that corrects the problem. You can find more information about that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, please let our Tech Support team know so we can look into what's causing that to happen.

I hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by ryebird on Jun 9, 12 6:53 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but am still experiencing the timer issue of the game continuing to count down time when it is not on.

[Post New]by SonjaMcGill on Jun 9, 12 11:02 AM
allyemmerson wrote:This is weird but its timing itself out even when i dont have the game running. i coulndt understand why i was getting timed out of levels ( just doesnt happen to me ) . anyway - i finished a level, the new level started and i decided to come out of the game for 30 minutes while i did something else. ( closed down games manager ). gone back into it and its says i only have 6 mins left

any thoughts ?

Same problem here ... the clock runs down even if the computer is shut down!

Go to: