help in getting trophy for completing in expert mode without running out of time

[Post New]by bootlegvirgo on Jun 1, 12 1:21 PM
Is there anyone that can give me pointers in getting this trophy?

Firefox7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:help in getting trophy for completing in expert mode without running out of time

[Post New]by Firefox7 on Jul 10, 12 1:47 PM
I'm having the same problem with the final day on the expert level, too - to the point where I am getting very disenchanted with the game. I wouldn't mind so much if I could even get *close* to the goals, but I am nowhere near it - I've made it to the final day 14 times now, and every time I am miles short of the targets - all the others I can complete.

I don't mind a challenge, but I'm starting to think this may be almost impossible....

I also don't like the way that you have to restart the day all over again, rather than carry on and finish the level without the score for doing it within the time, which makes me wonder why there are two trophies for the expert level - one for finishing it, and one for finishing it without failing an order - if you have to restart the day - how can you achieve the first one? Apart from that, I like the game as much as the first one, but this final day is really starting to bug me!!!

Go to: