bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Tasty Planet - Released on January 20, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Chomp your way through the food chain in a hurry! Out of control household cleaner eats up everything in sight! After consuming everything on this planet, you turn to the tasty treats of intergalactic surprises. Will the universe be enough to satisfy you? Youll have to eat it to find out in Tasty Planet!

Re:Tasty Planet - Released on January 20, 2007

[Post New]by Storm1127 on Sep 16, 08 1:48 PM
This game is AWESOME!!!! i just love it

[Post New]by Storm1127 on Jan 31, 09 7:37 PM
yeah, it does take out any surprises in casual mode but in endurance it is almost impossible

Lana2772
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lana2772 on Feb 24, 09 8:46 AM
Wow I this game sooo much! it's really great idea and its interesting to discover all the different objects as you progress.

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Feb 14, 11 9:51 PM
Yes, it is very much like the Katamari games you play on your PlayStation. In those games a tiny little prince rolls a ball around picking up items that are smaller than the ball is, and it grows larger and larger while being rolled around in a Japanese house, then town, then the open country, etc. I am not good at using my son's PlayStation (too many buttons and little levers or whatever they are called), so I was excited to see that the same kind of game is now available for the computer.

I actually tried the sequel first and then went back and played the first game afterward. I have the game saved in my Wish List folder and will probably buy with my game credit sometime this month.

Go to: