Stuck on level 31

[Post New]by wilbeold on Jun 1, 12 7:38 PM
I have played the game through until I reach level 31. I have no problem doing everything except finishing growing the palms. I have sent five workers and the task starts off just fine. The drops reduce and the trees grow, but nly up to about 1/2 the way. I had completed all other task and devoted my attention to this one task. When the timer stops I have tried everything I can think of. I go to random drops and click and the voice comments just as if it was working correctly. I have removed the game from my computer and re-downloaded. When I reached that level31. the same thing happends. Help

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 31

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 2, 12 3:10 AM
Hi wilbeold,

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread from the Collector's Edition Forum:

I'm having the same problem also. I have already completed the game and it worked fine the first time round, watered all the trees no problem. was about halfway though completing the expert mode when after leaving it open for awhile i came back and it was running slowly so I shut it down and restarted it. I got a message saying that the user data was corrupted and had been deleted and now I have to start all over again. Everything was fine till i got to this level. So it cant be a video card o os (I run xp) thing as it worked perfectly before.

After trying it again i think it has something to do with the fact that the bigger droplets dont disappear every time you click them, and if they dont, when you click them again later they wont send the workers because technically they've already been. So if you make sure the bigger drop disappears before the workers get there to water it you wont have any problems I've just completed it twice and had no problems.

Level 31

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "level 31" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:Stuck on level 31

[Post New]by jilumasam on Jan 8, 13 12:19 PM
Out of interest to those who get stuck on the trees. I cleared my cache, restarted the computer, I stayed disconnected from the internet, and didn't open my browser.

Then I opened the game up and then kept trying and concentrated on clicking the big drops very carefully. After 5 goes I finally "got it".

Edited on 01/08/2013 at 12:22:19 PM PST

Go to: