Stuck > Under The Fountain > Gears Puzzle (but No Pipeline Puzzle Like Walkthrough)?

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 1, 12 9:47 PM
We made it Under the Fountain...and got stuck on the Gear puzzle. No problem. We have a Walkthrough, right? But the Walkthrough shows a Pipeline Puzzle here, not a Gear puzzle (this is the not the first time in the game that there has been a Gear puzzle - there were some much earlier...a rehearsal for the Under The Fountain scene)? We've tried everything and can not solve this Gear puzzle. BUT we have no Skip button so we cannot do an alternative puzzle. So we cannot finish the game. Any ideas? Is this a bug in the game?

Iin the Minigames section available to play separately after one has played Secret Legacy there are most of the puzzles one played during Secret Legacy. And, sure enough, there's the Pipeline puzzle from Under The Fountain but no Gears Puzzle from Under The Fountain. So it does seem that we were supposed to have played the Gears game AND had help on this from the Walkthrough.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Stuck > Under The Fountain > Gears Puzzle (but No Pipeline Puzzle Like Walkthrough)?

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 2, 12 4:15 AM
Hi OvrThRainbo,

Hmm.. That is odd. I did find another screenshot from the walkthrough with what seems to be a gear puzzle just underneath the pipes puzzle. Perhaps this will help:

Gear Puzzle

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Re:Stuck > Under The Fountain > Gears Puzzle (but No Pipeline Puzzle Like Walkthrough)?

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 2, 12 1:52 PM
Thanks, bfgRhone. I'm sure that will help! I still can't figure out how we skipped over the Pipes puzzle.

Go to: