bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Broken Clues forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 1, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to The Broken Clues forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Broken Clues players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Broken Clues forum

[Post New]by annredhead on Feb 2, 09 9:20 AM
What is going on?? I purchase this game yesterday and cannot load it and when I do it messess up my computer. Any answers???

[Post New]by Lillymoon on Feb 2, 09 11:18 AM
i had the same problem, so not just you. i really want to play the game too. i hope they get it fixed soon. i love hidden object games

[Post New]by Honeybearsmom on Feb 2, 09 1:15 PM
I downloaded the game and got very wide vertical lines across my screen. So I uninstalled it and reloaded it. Again the lines appeared but I could play it for the trial hour.

[Post New]by happylabs717 on Feb 2, 09 2:36 PM
I got the same thing, a black screen with a bunch of lines and then couldn't get out of the game. Why doesn't BF check these games before they put them up to us to try? Very annoying!

[Post New]by StarBaby7 on Feb 2, 09 3:43 PM
i tried to play this game and it messed up my computer bigggg time...all squiggly lines and all....fix this game or else people cant play it....this is terrible....

[Post New]by innerbeauty on Feb 2, 09 4:45 PM
Sorry, BF. You made a mistake with this one.

[Post New]by philtphil on Feb 2, 09 5:19 PM
Poor Q.C. out of focus and has unadjustable contrast. (2 out of 10 )

MOMMY54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MOMMY54 on Feb 2, 09 9:41 PM
It's nice to know that I am not the only one having a problem with this game. I have spent 20 minutes off the demo clock trying to get out of a jumbled mass of color. I have reported my problems and have yet to hear anything. I usually get a quick response, but not this time. It's upsetting considering that I have bought several hundred games from BF, and they offer us this. What gives BF?

linnovak
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by linnovak on Feb 2, 09 10:08 PM
Add me to the list of getting a jumbled, distorted screen when I try to play. If you are looking for QAs who can work from home - I'm available!

[Post New]by alicef35 on Feb 3, 09 2:05 AM
I am with everybody else on this one. I download the 60 free session and it made my computer go all psychodelic. It needs some tweaking.

johnmic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by johnmic on Feb 3, 09 2:44 AM
I Purchase this game yesterday. I just finished 50 levels of this game, it some what difficult but very intresting when moves on to the next levels...............

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 3, 09 9:53 AM
Unbelievably this is number 49 in the top 100! Almost as staggering as the game!

[Post New]by jmarrplay on Feb 4, 09 5:05 AM
Worst game I have seen in a long time. The English is terrible. "Dick an object"!!! Thanks for the free trial because if I spent money on this I would be VERY angry!

[Post New]by jff0319 on Feb 4, 09 7:47 AM
I agree. I play all the hidden games and very rarely do I not finish at least the demo. In this case, i played 30 minutes and uninstalled it. It was just not entertaining enough.

argistla
Flounder
Flounder
2,207 Posts

[Post New]by argistla on Feb 5, 09 12:47 AM
johnmic wrote:I Purchase this game yesterday. I just finished 50 levels of this game, it some what difficult but very intresting when moves on to the next levels...............
i wonder if you can help me ,sounds like you and me are the only ones to persevere with this game....my problem is ,,,,l,i am in the hairdressers and have to find the black objects,,i have found the keys ,phone ,a gold thing?but i cannot find the pen ,[right end] and the microphone [left end ] i have done it about 6 times clicked everywhere,and cannot find them i would be soooooo grateful if you could help me thank you argistla

Welcome to The Broken Clues forum

[Post New]by wmartinez on Feb 11, 09 6:39 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Broken Clues forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Broken Clues players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by wmartinez on Feb 11, 09 6:42 PM
WARNING!!!!!!!!!BROKEN CLUES CONTAINS VIRUS!!!!!!!!VERIZON SECURITY DETECTED AND PROTECTED MY PC!!!!!!!

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jul 16, 09 2:55 PM
how do i get through the section on matching the outlined shapes on the third section. the section where the shoe etc are. it is so blurry that you can't find the object. they should have a skip portion if you can't finalize the secton. or at least have chance to earn more time of have a untimed portions.

[Post New]by hogster on Aug 23, 09 1:04 PM
In the third section, cannot find the object on the far right. Looks like maybe a purse. Have clicked on everything I can see, but this is the one where the right half of the picture is blurred. There are no clues in this section, and no option to skip. Can anyone help me with this?

Go to: