tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

solution for the photo game

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jun 2, 12 6:36 AM
This worked for me and I have suffered many hours frustration with this game, basically I didn't do anything only skip every part of the mini game as it seems that as soon as a photo is picked up to try and play the game then the problem starts, I have tried this part numerous times and nothing worked apart from doing absolutely nothing.

I know it's not an ideal solution but the mini game isn't that brilliant to miss if it means accessing the rest of the game.

Good luck.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

solution for the photo game

[Post New]by dk5793 on Jun 2, 12 12:49 PM
tillybaby wrote:This worked for me and I have suffered many hours frustration with this game, basically I didn't do anything only skip every part of the mini game as it seems that as soon as a photo is picked up to try and play the game then the problem starts, I have tried this part numerous times and nothing worked apart from doing absolutely nothing.

I know it's not an ideal solution but the mini game isn't that brilliant to miss if it means accessing the rest of the game.

Good luck.

tillybaby -- you are my hero! After trying two times with different profiles, I started on my third time around, and when I got to the dreaded photo wall, I followed your suggestion. I placed the fireman photo to start the game, and I admit I had to walk away so I wasn't tempted to try to solve it. After the skip button filled, I clicked on it and OMG, it worked! So then I put the new photo which appeared in the box into the empty space on the right side and again kept my hand off the mouse until the skip button filled. Voila! I did the same thing for the center photo frame, and voila voila! I am now ready to move on.

Super hugs,
DK

Go to: