New Set of Tools??

[Post New]by Basswife26 on Jun 2, 12 10:59 AM
I realy hope someone can help me. I just started the game, and got past the part where I talked to the guy in the town about the locusts. The only thing it says on my scroll is I need to get tools. The only place where I can go is to the Forest to get more logs. I now have over 60 and over 400 gold pieces. I have no idea what to do next... The game isnt helping, and if I click "Play", which is supposed to take you to the next area to go, it keeps taking me back to the forest. How do I get my first set of tools. The castle is grayed out in the circle on the bottom of the screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If not, I'm afraid I'll have to give up as I am beyond frustrated at this point. Thanks!!!

Re:New Set of Tools??

[Post New]by jaamama on Jun 2, 12 11:33 AM
i am having the same issue. it says we need to build tools in the forge, but how do i build the forge? the city button is greyed out and i can't go there.

[Post New]by lwlkr92 on Jun 3, 12 5:05 AM
I was farther along in the game and ended up in the same situation. If you notice, you are actually back at the start of the game and there are no other towns around. The only option I had was to change the player name and start over. It starts at the same area but now you can go to the mage's tower. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by danielleray83 on Jun 3, 12 1:01 PM
Help none of that worked. I love this game but I can't get the set of tools?

[Post New]by kmelser on Jun 8, 12 1:23 PM
Has anyone came up with a new solution to find the tools......I have created another player and I get to the same point.......I have tried uninstaling the program and reinstalling it but it also stops the same place............Help I am addicted to this game lol

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Feb 19, 13 5:01 AM
You'll be offered tools if you visit the Mage's House (above and to the left). The Mage will give you a HOG, and when you've found everything, he'll give you a mixed bag of magic stuff: on being told this is not "Tools", he'll give you a toolbox and that bit of the task is done.

Go to: