Access Error Violation

[Post New]by AngelaP1977 on Jun 2, 12 11:54 AM

I am so frustrated!!!!! I bought the game days ago and am still unable to play it. I loved the first one so I immediately bought the second. I have tried all the self help crap and nothing. I even sent the Dr Felix results. I have uninstalled the game 5 or more times and still same thing. I did all the updates it asked. Maybe it's just time to credit me back and let me feel a little more satisfied. ugggh

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Access Error Violation

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 2, 12 12:39 PM
Hi AngelaP1977,

Welcome to the Pond! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an access violation error when trying to play Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics. Access violations can have a couple causes, but you can view some troubleshooting steps on our help article here if you'd like:

Access Violation

It sounds like you're already in contact with our Tech Support team as well, which is excellent! Hopefully they can provide some information on why that's happening and get you back to gaming shortly.

Since we have a dedicated technical issues thread for Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics already, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to post any technical issues with the game here.

Thanks, and I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: