sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Chapter 4 - Need 6 emblem pieces, only have FIVE!

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Jun 2, 12 1:00 PM
Help, please. I got to the emblem reconstruction in Chapter 4, and note that I only have five emblem pieces, rather than six. I have backtracked several times and am still stuck. I opened all the red skulls and the gargoyles indicated, but still come up with only five.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 - Need 6 emblem pieces, only have FIVE!

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 4, 12 9:46 AM
Hi sandydee8,

I checked the Theatre of the Absurd Walkthrough and this is what I found about the location of the 6 emblem pieces. I'm including links to screenshots for each, too. (You can click any of the blue text to be taken right to those pages.)

You should get the first piece by completing a hidden object scene in the cabinet in the library (where you also get the crowbar): Hidden Object Scene in Library

The second one is in Corvus' Study, when you break the red skull seal there: Emblem Piece in Study

There are two in the Courtyard - one when you unlock the gargoyle and the other when you investigate the grave on the other side of the path. You'll receive another when you solve the golden coffin puzzle there, too (they are marked N, O and P in this picture): Pieces in the Courtyard

The last piece is given to you when you use the gold coin in the fountain outside the annex (marked R): Using Coin at Fountain

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/04/2012 at 9:47:30 AM PST

sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 - Need 6 emblem pieces, only have FIVE!

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Jun 5, 12 11:06 AM
Bless your heart! It was on the grave on the other side of the path in the Courtyard. Thanks so very much.

Sandy D.

Go to: