Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Loved it but still disappointed to short

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Jun 2, 12 4:32 PM
Loved the game it played a lot faster then My Kingdom for the Princess but really disappointed that I am done wth it after only three days I expected it to have more bonus levels. For a Collectors Edition I couldnt believe there were only 6 bonus levels. Haved to say enjoyment wise it played so much smoother and easier then MKFTP but it also just means I finished it that much faster. Graphic, play and everything else I would give the game 5 stars easy. I have Gold on the 40 normal levels and silvers on the bonus. Harder to get Gold on the levels when you are being the bad guy. Not much you can do when there is nothing to steal LOL.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Loved it but still disappointed to short

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 2, 12 4:54 PM
Hi Peace1369,

Thanks for your feedback on Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition! I wanted to swim by and let you know about a couple threads where you can share your opinion on the game:

Reviews for Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition

Comments for Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition

The reviews thread is a great place to share what you specifically liked or disliked about the game, and it lets other Fishies know what to expect before playing it.

The comments thread is a place where you can talk with other Fishies who have played the game. Some topics might include characters, specific scenes and anything else related to the game.

To keep things tidy, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your comments in one of those discussions. Thanks!

bfgSeine

Go to: