How Do You Build The Dam???

[Post New]by Basswife26 on Jun 2, 12 4:50 PM
I can only go to the forest to get logs. I just started playing and I spoke to the guy about the locusts and my scroll says "get tools". The castle in the center on the bottom is grayed out. If I go to the mage tower, Elisa says "I know this place." (Or something like that...) I have no idea what to do, but I'm getting frustrated. I have 60 logs and $500+ dollars. I just need to know how to build the dam in the beginning of the game. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

Re:How Do You Build The Dam???

[Post New]by jakesmom05 on Jun 3, 12 6:38 PM
I am having the same problem! Someone please help!

Re:How Do You Build The Dam???

[Post New]by kmelser on Jun 8, 12 1:10 PM
I am having the same problem......I wonder if it is a glitch in the game........I love it but I am getting stuck right now. HELP PLEASE!!!!! lol

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

How Do You Build The Dam???

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 27, 13 1:24 PM
Basswife26 wrote:I can only go to the forest to get logs. I just started playing and I spoke to the guy about the locusts and my scroll says "get tools". The castle in the center on the bottom is grayed out. If I go to the mage tower, Elisa says "I know this place." (Or something like that...) I have no idea what to do, but I'm getting frustrated. I have 60 logs and $500+ dollars. I just need to know how to build the dam in the beginning of the game. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

There is NO DAM to build; only buildings to build. Go to the bottom of your screen and click on the castle that says Arroyo and there you should arrive at the place where you need to build different buildings with your raw materials.

Also there's a scroll there on your left-hand side that'll provide you with your goals.

MEnr56

Go to: