tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Problem with transmitters (3) near the end of the game...

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jun 3, 12 9:41 AM
I have all 3 of the transmitter plates and the diagram. I have tried numerous times setting the plates and dials and STILL cannot get past "must set them correctly". I have removed all the plates, set dials to lowest...gone back and did each one again, one at a time...still nothing when I pull the lever. I used the info and pictures in the walkthrough to be sure I was proceeding correctly...still cannot advance.

I had quite a bit of difficult in getting the rope to attach to one of the hatch parts, too. After about 20 tries and going back and forth thru the scenes numerous times, I was finally able to attach the rope and get the part.

If anyone has any clues on how to get the transmitters to work, I'd appreciate your help...maybe I could finish the game.

OK...Got it...finally! Really did't like this game. Too "science fiction-y" for me.

Edited on 06/03/2012 at 11:20:42 AM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Problem with transmitters (3) near the end of the game...

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 3, 12 3:13 PM
I believe others have found that you can't set the transmitters until you have taken the diagram out of the bird bath. Just setting them according to a walkthrough won't do it.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Problem with transmitters (3) near the end of the game...

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jun 4, 12 5:18 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:I believe others have found that you can't set the transmitters until you have taken the diagram out of the bird bath. Just setting them according to a walkthrough won't do it.

This tip is correct! I don't know how I neglected to pick up the diagram from the birdbath right away. I went back and picked it up then had no problems at all with the transmitters.

Go to: