Access Violation

[Post New]by pam8909 on Jun 3, 12 9:57 AM
The game has an access violation that remove, reboot and reload will not correct. The violation comes in on the Florence, Italy Leonardo Da Vinci 1500 AD site on the final portion of that piece of the game.

I like the game for the mindlessness that it is - sometimes it is just what you need - but need a fix on this access violation.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Access Violation

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 3, 12 11:14 AM
Hi pam8909,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game!

You can read more about Access Violation errors and some things you can try to troubleshoot them in the article here.

If you try those suggestions and are still having that error come up, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your computer and how best to get things fixed for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

Also, we do have a thread that we're dedicating to tech issues here. This helps us track any recurring problems and get info about any updates to everyone as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this thread now, but you're welcome to post over in the other thread if you'd like.

Thanks!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: