gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Level 10-no treasure to dig up in any stage ,

[Post New]by gemini888 on Jun 3, 12 4:38 PM
I have problems getting the required eco level in level 10,I read the forum and noticed that there is treasure to be dug up and different sorts of seeds available(tree seeds).
I have got gold in all 9 previous levels ,but am now thoroughly bamboozled.I demolished the greenhouse and the supply shed and built trailers fully upgraded and planted everything with gardens but am still 60 eco points short,
Tips anyone?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Level 10-no treasure to dig up in any stage ,

[Post New]by vingilot on Jun 3, 12 7:51 PM
I built four more trailers for a total of five and put gardens on all. Don't worry about upgrading them too much, so long as they all have at least one or two stars. Destroy the factory and build a tent, add a garden. For the enhancements (the little plots around the camp) I put a pond and two shrubs.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Level 10-no treasure to dig up in any stage ,

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 7, 12 1:58 PM
Hi gemini888,

It looks like vingilot provided some good tips. I think the way I did that was to save up a bunch of seeds in order to grow some of the higher end eco items like the tree and the pond. Those give a lot of eco points for a single land plot, then you can build gardens on each of your trailers and tents.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: