My Game is Broken

[Post New]by nickchick80281 on Jun 3, 12 5:52 PM
I just purchased Ranch Rush 2 The Collector's Edition. It was workind fine and I was almost to the end of the game and all of a sudden my computer got a blue screen, which has happened a few times before and the game has always come back just fine. Now what is happening with RR2 is that it will only come up in a small screen and the screen with all the options of starting the ranch, options, and seeing the trophy room at the beginning will not show up at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled probably 5 times and messed with the settings on my computer, but all my other games worked and so did this one up until and hour ago. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:My Game is Broken

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jun 4, 12 4:28 AM
Hi nickchick80281

Click on the green envelope under your user name on the right. Go to the Technical Issues box and click on the more button. On the page that comes up look for Games Crashing Freezing and Blank Screen If the hints there don't help do a DrFelix Report. The instructions are on the Forums Homepage.

If you are a club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours. The DrFelix can be sent then.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form. Remember to attach the DrFelix Report to the Form.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:My Game is Broken

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 5, 12 2:44 AM
Hi nickchick80281,

As lyrialice suggested, I think it would be a good idea to have a look at the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

The advice in this article should help you computer to handle your game better!

If you would like some assistance doing this, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps would be happy to help you out with this.

Finally, to keep things tidy I am going to move this to the Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition Forum and also as we have a thread in that Forum dedicated to tech issues, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: