[Post New]by ljmp2 on Jun 3, 12 10:10 PM
can't get the smiles-help please!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:level 4-8

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 6, 12 4:00 AM
ljmp2, smiles are generally obtained by serving customers in a speedy way, which means having their order ready to go in a few seconds after they place their order. If you notice customers are getting impatient, feed them some candy or hit the record player on the right of the counter.

If you can, try to delay completing the level to obtain more smiles if you lack a few. Also, don't forget donating gives you +1 smiley for donating all leftover food at the end of the day.

bfgRhone

Neracher
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Neracher on Jun 18, 12 6:58 PM
I can't get past this one either. I give up...

kchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kchick on Jun 28, 12 11:26 PM
I give up on this level,also!!Thought there would be less stress than the first burger bustle.Good Luck!

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jun 30, 12 1:43 PM
The way I passed this level was to have at least 2 employees at every station -- toppings, snacks, servers and grillers (you might be able to get away with just 1 griller). If you have it, use Super Article whenever it's available (put anything easy on it since you just want customers the customers to choose it and get out the door). I also clicked the coffee machine and record player whenever they were available, too. Good luck!

Go to: