bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Coronation Street: Mystery of the Missing Hotpot Recipe technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 4, 12 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Post any Coronation Street: Mystery of the Missing Hotpot Recipe technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jun 4, 12 2:18 PM
This game took ages to activate the demo, once it had downloaded....

and then, when I tried it, I got a black screen saying something about "resolution needed 1024 or something x something else, 60mHz...."

I've never ever had that sort of error message in 4 and 1/2 years being a Game Club member

and you can bet I've downloaded plenty of games, what with game credits, DDs and umpteen free trials

Shame, I wanted to try this game, having been a Corrie watcher in the past. However the reviews have led me to belive it's not worth the effort of changing my computer settings....

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Coronation Street: Mystery of the Missing Hotpot Recipe technical issues here only

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Jun 5, 12 4:34 AM
I've played this game yesterday quite a long time. After I've shut it down to do something else and wanted to start again it won't start playing after pushing the button continue with your previous game. It just won't do a thing.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 5, 12 9:12 AM
Hi Fishies,

Kathilisa - I'm sorry you had trouble with the display settings on this game! If you decide you'd like to troubleshoot, please check out the suggestions in these help articles:

Adjusting Screen Resolution

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Twingirl93 - you might also try the suggestions in the second help article above, as it sounds like your game has experienced a crash.

In either case, if those steps don't work to get the game running properly, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look at how the game is working and see how best to get things resolved for you. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

bfgMonongahela

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jun 9, 12 9:39 AM
Thanks for the advice Monongahela. I did retry the game just now, and it worked fine, so I don't know what happened last time.
(don't think I can face the full hour though )

[Post New]by Davinci1999 on Jul 8, 12 5:35 PM
Game takes a very long time to load, then once in my cursor moves so slowly and pages load so slowly that I can't play the game. I don't have that problem in any of the other games I've downloaded from Big Fish. Any ideas why this one doesn't work properyly?

Go to: