How Do I get the Bark off of the tree? I have the tool, have been shaving 4 ,20 minutes

[Post New]by TheNewDebHead on Jun 4, 12 12:54 PM
The bark will not come off, the tool makes the noise, and you can see the curly shavings but NONE of the bark is coming off !! Been at it for 20 minutes. Had to turn off volume tired of hearing the crunch, crunch, crunch sound. Nothing is happening, I have the kit to collect it also and it wont work till i have all the bark off. Not the first peice has come off yet!This is not suppose to be this stressfulllllllllllll

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:How Do I get the Bark off of the tree? I have the tool, have been shaving 4 ,20 minutes

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Jun 5, 12 2:03 PM
Hi, Just letting you know I am in the same spot and STUCK! Gettin really frustrated I posted the same question in the SE forum. I will pass it on if I get a reply

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:How Do I get the Bark off of the tree? I have the tool, have been shaving 4 ,20 minutes

[Post New]by riefer on Jun 5, 12 2:12 PM
I had the same problem, then I looked here and someone said to focus on one single spot. I put it in the middle of the screen and moved it back and forth in small scrapes, like only a 1/2 inch or so. After some scrapes (can't remember, probably less than 10), the middle of the tree popped open a little bit. I kept doing it and it popped open further, and then popped further again, and then it was done.

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Jun 5, 12 2:20 PM
Yeah just got through!!! held the knife in one spot then moved it back and forth real fast in a small place. Good luck.

Gerane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Gerane on Jun 5, 12 4:22 PM
This worked for me: I used small circles in the center of the tree and when the patch popped up I enlarged the circles to open the patch further. Move the circles quickly. when the patch is completely open the tool will go away.

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Aug 23, 12 9:04 AM
Great, cause I am stuck there too, can't even skip, though that would have ruined my mini games solve record so far. I was really, really not looking forward to starting over.
Thanks my pond friends...

[Post New]by missyandhooter on Mar 29, 13 2:08 PM
I tried everything that was posted. Mine still won't work. The bark won't go away. I see bubbles or stars, that's all. My arm is getting tired!

Go to: