Experiment

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Experiment

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 12 1:07 AM
Help Sophie regain her memories and uncover the truth in this unique Match 3 game, Experiment! Sophie wakes up in an empty room with no idea who she is and why she is there. A scientist is now sending her urgent messages and having her conduct an Experiment. She must follow the scientist's orders, otherwise she can expect the worst. Time is not on her side though, and with each revelation Sophie becomes more and more concerned. The end might be more shocking than she ever thought.

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 1:12:58 AM PST

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Experiment

[Post New]by luvmigame on Jun 5, 12 1:35 AM
Yawn. Day three of thanks BFG, but no thanks.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 5, 12 1:39 AM
Playing this one in relaxed story mode. It has enough variety, with each task changing often enough to not be boring. I am always a bit leery of games like this, as I either get bored or too frustrated, lol. So far this one is ok. Not much to the story yet, but there is just a bit of mystery about it. There are about four different tasks, and so far, all of them have been doable, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

eta: Sure enough, I am at the last doors, the double ones, and I have reached a board I cannot clear. It is one of those where you have to clear it in the right order, and none of the ways to do it works. You only have four choices, and not one will lead to clearing, and of course there isn't a skip. I have spent the past 30 minutes or so trying to do it, and if there is a way, I hope someone on here gets that far and lets me know how they did it. Those two purple ones on each side plus two stacks of rocks are dead ends. Hmm, perhaps this is the end of the game, and that is part of the Experiment. If so, I feel really cheated, dang it all anyway. I thought I was gonna get to open a gate...I like opening gates

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 3:39:27 AM PST

Trinn_T
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Trinn_T on Jun 5, 12 2:14 AM
I played in relaxed story mode as well, because the premise sounded like an interesting story. I thought the key and lock tiles was an entertaining mechanic, but those challenges were few and far between compared to the usual repetitive levels. Perhaps some match 3 fans will enjoy this, but it was not for me.

Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Teach496 on Jun 5, 12 3:34 AM
I woke up and looked forward to playing a new BF winner. Tried todays game and after a few minutes decided that going back to bed was more stimulating than this game!! lol

[Post New]by EdeTarsoly on Jun 5, 12 3:47 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Those two purple ones on each side plus two stacks of rocks are dead ends. Hmm, perhaps this is the end of the game, and that is part of the Experiment. If so, I feel really cheated, dang it all anyway. I thought I was gonna get to open a gate...I like opening gates

I can assure you, that's not the end of the game . I won't spoil it for you, so all I can say is that you might want to start by swapping a red and orange.

Good luck,

[removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 3:45:54 PM PST

pemerald46
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Jun 5, 12 4:48 AM
i also was looking forward to a game today but no thanks on this one

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jun 5, 12 5:53 AM
I got to the part where she says whats this, maybe i should take a closer look at the door. Then nothing I click on the door, picture picture on the wall, flowers still nothing. I downloaded it on my samsung to but got the same thing.Any hints as to what I am looking for please.

[Post New]by EdeTarsoly on Jun 5, 12 6:08 AM
gks1951 wrote:I got to the part where she says whats this, maybe i should take a closer look at the door. Then nothing I click on the door, picture picture on the wall, flowers still nothing. I downloaded it on my samsung to but got the same thing.Any hints as to what I am looking for please.

The screen is flashing on the door, with a huge blue light. That's where you need to click.

Hope this helps,

[removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 3:46:01 PM PST

darksprires
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by darksprires on Jun 5, 12 8:05 AM
Have all the guys gone on vacation and left the janitor in charge? Three bad games in a row. Sigh.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jun 5, 12 8:56 AM
Sorry nothing flashing on the door, I even changed resolution on the screen and nothing.

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Jun 5, 12 1:15 PM
Try clicking the 1st big blue window on the left. Good luck.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jun 5, 12 2:47 PM
First and foremost--Thanks Mods for an M3 with relaxed mode.
It is much appreciated by this Fishie!

Maybe swimming upstream here, but, I LIKE this game.
It's relaxing and enjoyable to me.
Really like the voice over, too!
I'd buy it just for the music!
Well, have played all but 1 min. of the demo and stopped to buy!
Happy Gaming All!
BK

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Jun 5, 12 3:11 PM
I've been enjoying this bright relaxing game! I enjoy the 'puzzle' mode and the relaxing music. I love the variety in the game and the voice overs are great. Thanks Devs! Looking forward to your next game!

EDIT: Has blinding flashing in part of the game as you get further along. cannot play rest of game, will try to play the "Puzzle" mode.

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 6:49:54 PM PST

[Post New]by WickedlyBookish on Jun 5, 12 3:47 PM
BearKat wrote:First and foremost--Thanks Mods for an M3 with relaxed mode.
It is much appreciated by this Fishie!

Maybe swimming upstream here, but, I LIKE this game.
It's relaxing and enjoyable to me.
Really like the voice over, too!
I'd buy it just for the music!
Well, have played all but 1 min. of the demo and stopped to buy!
Happy Gaming All!
BK

I agree! I don't think it is very challenging, and it could do with some kind of indicator to tell you how close you are to finishing each area i.e. the rooms with the machines in them, but the music is excellent!

I'm considering buying this just for the music. It would be nice to have a game around I could just zone out to. I'm also curious about the story too. The graphics are beautiful too, so even though it has a couple elements I don't like, it seems like it's a generally enjoyable, relaxing game.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Jun 5, 12 7:52 PM
darksprires wrote:Have all the guys gone on vacation and left the janitor in charge? Three bad games in a row. Sigh.

you said it darksprires, I had hoped for a good one today, but again back to some oldies I hadn't finished, on a bright note though I am getting to clean up all my uncompleted ones...may be tomorrow!

[Post New]by littlesuzy on Jun 6, 12 8:21 AM
does anyone know how to open the door on the last thing that says it i can not open the doors

[Post New]by cruisin_gal on Jun 6, 12 11:45 AM
Apparently not smart enough for this one. I can't get past the locks and keys. I get rid of the sets on the left but the ones on the right elude me. Nothing I do helps. And no skip button. So I guess I will just skip the game instead.

[Post New]by gentleone236 on Jun 6, 12 2:21 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Playing this one in relaxed story mode. It has enough variety, with each task changing often enough to not be boring. I am always a bit leery of games like this, as I either get bored or too frustrated, lol. So far this one is ok. Not much to the story yet, but there is just a bit of mystery about it. There are about four different tasks, and so far, all of them have been doable, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

eta: Sure enough, I am at the last doors, the double ones, and I have reached a board I cannot clear. It is one of those where you have to clear it in the right order, and none of the ways to do it works. You only have four choices, and not one will lead to clearing, and of course there isn't a skip. I have spent the past 30 minutes or so trying to do it, and if there is a way, I hope someone on here gets that far and lets me know how they did it. Those two purple ones on each side plus two stacks of rocks are dead ends. Hmm, perhaps this is the end of the game, and that is part of the Experiment. If so, I feel really cheated, dang it all anyway. I thought I was gonna get to open a gate...I like opening gates

I''m with you....stuck in the same place!!...soo frustrating...guess it's the end of the game for me too!!

[Post New]by EdeTarsoly on Jun 6, 12 2:25 PM
gentleone236 wrote:
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Playing this one in relaxed story mode. It has enough variety, with each task changing often enough to not be boring. I am always a bit leery of games like this, as I either get bored or too frustrated, lol. So far this one is ok. Not much to the story yet, but there is just a bit of mystery about it. There are about four different tasks, and so far, all of them have been doable, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

I''m with you....stuck in the same place!!...soo frustrating...guess it's the end of the game for me too!!

Believe me, it's easier than it looks! The cores turn the rocks into purple elements, from then on, it's not that hard.

Hope this helps,

[removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 3:46:27 PM PST

Go to: