bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 12 1:11 AM
Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds is an engrossing brainteaser with simple controls, vivid graphics, and 250 levels. It’s wonderful entertainment for the whole family! The game is an uncomplicated brainteaser consisting of small labyrinths which are filled with various obstacles. The player’s objective is to safely lead the sheep under his care through the labyrinths. Will you be able to guide the sheep all the way home?

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 1:12:16 AM PST

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jun 5, 12 1:45 AM
Well, although I haven't yet tried it, the fact that BFG puts this game up front as the "newest" forum speaks loudly for the questionable choice for the TGT, "EXperiment."

I guess that means that three days running, the TGTs have been losers. This soft release at least sounds like a bit of fun. Maybe the last few soft releases should have been the "headliners."

My suggestion? If you haven't already, go for the COTW, "Shaolin Mystery..."--it's very good.

Can't wait 'til Thursday!

Regards, elldee

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 5, 12 1:59 AM
Good morning elldee2728! I just wanted to jump in to clarify why Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds shows as the newest Forum -- because our system didn't generate today's game Forums manually, we needed to create these Forums ourselves and created the one for Running Sheep 2 last, which is why you'll see it at the top here for the time being.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 6, 12 11:57 AM
I looked at some forum entries on this game and see that it has no untimed option for play. With computer game technology so advanced these days, it is disappointing that some developers can't (or simply won't?) add this option to their new games. My bet is that it would increase sales for them by a large enough percentage that it would be worth their effort.

That said, I won't even be downloading the demo on this one.

For those of you who love timed games, happy gaming!!!

Classicaljazz

Go to: