mom240
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

stuck

[Post New]by mom240 on Jun 5, 12 1:27 AM
I did everything i could in the office, the house, and the yacht club areas from what I could see but I don't where to go from here.ere is nothing else showing on the map for a different area of where I can go such as the mansion, am I issing something around the office, the house, or the yacht club areas that will allow me to continue to these other areas. Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee heeeellllpppp me. I started this game over three times and I am getting the same results every time

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:stuck

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 5, 12 1:42 AM
Have you found the scuba gear and gone underwater?

mom240
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by mom240 on Jun 5, 12 4:41 PM
yes I have the scuba gear in my inventory

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 6, 12 10:44 AM
So then just point your cursor out towards the sea, until it turns into an arrow, and you will be underwater.

[Post New]by SherallLynda on Jun 13, 12 6:39 PM
okay - so I am stuck here also - I have done the club then golf course - office - and i only have the scuba equipment left - but i can't get any further - I did what you said below about taking scuba equipment and going into water but nothing - I have no arrow - just sneakers that takes me below water - you say point cursor out towards sea then it turns to arrow - then under water - but I am not getting what to use the scuba equipment for - the hints keep telling me nothing left to do underwater
- help please

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 14, 12 12:46 PM
Hi SherallLynda,

I think you are already in the area Sheerija meant. That part is a little tricky because in this game you don't use the scuba gear like you do other items. You just have to have it in your inventory to be able to be underwater.

Did you already play the hidden object scene underwater? If not, play the hidden object scene by clicking the magnifying glass. It will give you an object to scare away the snake back on the beach.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 06/14/2012 at 12:46:59 PM PST

[Post New]by SherallLynda on Jun 14, 12 9:29 PM
Thankyou for your quick response - but sadly yes I have completed all the areas - when i am in each of the areas on the map for the club / office / ocean - each one i clicked the hint button and it said it was completed - so i assume all is completed - and the only thing i have left in inventory is the scuba equipment - and no new locations on the map - sorry im at a loss of what to do

Go to: