vault key #2

[Post New]by cayjade on Jun 5, 12 9:15 AM
Where do I find the vault key #2 and I have looked everywhere for the tongs. Please help

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:vault key #2

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 5, 12 11:13 AM
Hi cayjade,

I haven't played this game myself, but I did some investigating for you and here's what I found about the vault keys and the tongs -

You should get one vault key by playing the mini game that launches when you add the blue crystals to the base of the statue on the right of the vault entrance.

The other vault key will be added to your Inventory by playing a mini-game that is launched when you add the two rubies to the base of the statue to the left of the vault entrance.

And the tongs are found by playing a hidden object scene at the fountain in the garden.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 3:49:32 PM PST

[Post New]by cayjade on Jun 5, 12 2:46 PM
Where is the vault. I can't find it. Thanks

blue crystals

[Post New]by cayjade on Jun 5, 12 3:17 PM
I can't get the crystals. I have one but I can't get the others. Please help.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 7, 12 1:03 PM
Hi cayjade,

I didn't see your post until today - sorry for the delay!

If you're still looking for the blue crystals, here's what I found about where you can get them:

The first one you'll receive when you add the mirror and sceptor to the knight statue down in the underground cave. The crystal is in the knight's chest.

You get the second crystal by pouring the embalming acid on the broken bricks to the left of the vault entrance.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/07/2012 at 1:03:29 PM PST

[Post New]by cayjade on Jun 7, 12 1:21 PM
I have tried using the embalming potion on the bricks but nothing happens. This game is to frustrating. Please help!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jun 7, 12 1:45 PM
Hi cayjade,
To get the second blue crystal, it is inside the vault doors on the left hand side. If you look on page 24 of the SG you will see exactly where it is located. This is where you use the embalming acid.

Go to: