HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Spot the Difference......Bedroom

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Feb 2, 09 8:25 AM
I got the game yesterday morning German time, and am already having problems. The items are so faint, very hard to see, even with a magnifiy glass. It took me two tries just to find all the items in the 5 minutes given, now, I am trying to find the difference. There are 10 differences and I can find only 6. The description of the game did say the objects would appear in ghostly appearance, but the way they are is just too ghostly. But, I don't give up easily. It may take me 10 plus tries or more, but I'll find those other 4 differences.
Good luck to the rest of you.

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Spot the Difference......Bedroom

[Post New]by scarletrose on Feb 2, 09 8:38 AM
I really didn,t care for this game. To many spot the dif. There is one in every location. If you like that then thats ok. I do not.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Feb 2, 09 9:05 AM
HighlandMax wrote:I got the game yesterday morning German time, and am already having problems. The items are so faint, very hard to see, even with a magnifiy glass. It took me two tries just to find all the items in the 5 minutes given, now, I am trying to find the difference. There are 10 differences and I can find only 6. The description of the game did say the objects would appear in ghostly appearance, but the way they are is just too ghostly. But, I don't give up easily. It may take me 10 plus tries or more, but I'll find those other 4 differences.

If it's the bedroom where the lady is sweeping the floor.....I got nine before time ran out. Here they are....maybe the one I didn't get...you did.

Plug under desk
Seam on ladies skirt
Ruffle at the bottom of the bed
Mop bottom is different color
"Snow globe?" on the nightstand under lamp
Top of window curtain is shorter/longer
Red bag on bed
The waist of her shirt
Flowers on desk

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Feb 2, 09 9:29 AM
I was getting a headache doing this and was only in two locations; bedroom and dining room. Objects very tiny and ghostly wasn't in it; more like invisible to me. spot the difference very subtle ! Hope everyone that likes it enjoys it. Good luck!

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on Feb 3, 09 11:37 AM
I agree, didn't hold me at all! I love HO games but this is diabolical! Ghostly images too faint, spot the difference much to subtle not to mention the awful music!!!!!
Very disappointed

ajones7252
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ajones7252 on Feb 3, 09 12:46 PM
Momhart wrote:
HighlandMax wrote:I got the game yesterday morning German time, and am already having problems. The items are so faint, very hard to see, even with a magnifiy glass. It took me two tries just to find all the items in the 5 minutes given, now, I am trying to find the difference. There are 10 differences and I can find only 6. The description of the game did say the objects would appear in ghostly appearance, but the way they are is just too ghostly. But, I don't give up easily. It may take me 10 plus tries or more, but I'll find those other 4 differences.

If it's the bedroom where the lady is sweeping the floor.....I got nine before time ran out. Here they are....maybe the one I didn't get...you did.

Plug under desk
Seam on ladies skirt
Ruffle at the bottom of the bed
Mop bottom is different color
"Snow globe?" on the nightstand under lamp
Top of window curtain is shorter/longer
Red bag on bed
The waist of her shirt
Flowers on desk

The last clue is the way her hair is parted.

Edited on 02/03/2009 at 12:47:02 PM PST

[Post New]by terryteague on Apr 23, 09 11:00 AM
haven't played yet will let you know soon

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 11:01:54 AM PST

Go to: