Lots of questions

[Post New]by mm0129 on Jun 5, 12 5:30 PM
I just finished the game,must say the ending seemed not like an ending. But I didnt gt gold in all of the levels. I was just wondering how there special aritcles are used? I got the phonograph and coffee but thats it. Should I continue to play the game to try to earn gold in all levels? If you finish the game and still play do you still get points added to your score? Also if I continue to play would I earn the awards that I didnt get?

Re:Lots of questions

[Post New]by mm0129 on Jun 5, 12 6:03 PM
I have more questions..In the awards section I have awards that say..1.gives small speed boost to additional equipment..2.gives speed boost to stoves and tables..3.increases the number of customers to 4...and 4. the super menu that decreasees the customer thinking...I have all these awards but I am wondering is there a way that i can use them? As mentioned above i dis use the coffee and phonograph but thats it...can anyone give me advice on this?

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Jun 5, 12 11:32 PM
I forgot the order, but I'll write down about some bonus items.

Microwave oven - Reheat the food to keep it warm.
Candies - Improve mood of customers received candies.
Gramophone - Stop patience drop temporarily.
Clown - Placing an employee as the clown increases tips little bit.
Red button - Fill the food section immediately. (Not sides.)
Super-article - Change the earliest order to the same as the item on super-article.

Others(menu reading speed bonus, staff speed bonus, machine speed bonus, recharging speed bonus, the number of ordering customers, and unlocking other game modes) are automatically applied.

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 11:34:45 PM PST

[Post New]by mm0129 on Jun 6, 12 2:37 PM
I didnt see a clown costume anywhere,where is it suppose to be? Also I didnt see a red button or special article to change d orders...I did use the microwave,candies,coffee and gramaphone but the other stuff i really cant spot.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 7, 12 1:10 AM
The super article is next to the stalls where you place your food to be sold to customers. The super button is located on the bottom right of your corner. I don't see a clown costume either, perhaps another Fishie can swim in and clarify.

bfgRhone

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Jun 7, 12 9:57 AM
Click and place an employee behind the door. You'll see a silhouette of clown.

[Post New]by mm0129 on Jun 7, 12 12:22 PM
Thank you guys

[Post New]by sunshineincal on Jul 1, 12 3:02 PM
How do you use the speed boost for the table? It has a design like a gold lightning rod. Someone else said some boosts are applied automatically but these customers take forever at the tables. I know how to use all the other boosts except the table boost.

Go to: