Can't get the game to work

[Post New]by pazarria on Jun 6, 12 8:59 AM
I am able to pull up the crossword puzzle but nothing happens when I click on the hint, the object, or the shiny butterfly. What else can I do?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Can't get the game to work

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 6, 12 12:25 PM
Hi pazarria and Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble playing Hidden Object Crosswords.

It sounds like there is something technical going on that's make the game freeze or not respond correctly. The first thing I'd do is try the troubleshooting suggestions in the help article here.

But if you try those ideas and the game still isn't working, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to really delve in to what's going on with the game and see how best to get everything working for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

We are also trying to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game in this specific thread here. I'm going to lock this thread now to keep everything tidy, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/06/2012 at 12:25:55 PM PST

Go to: