pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Level 16

[Post New]by pixie30 on Jun 6, 12 12:30 PM
can anyone help me with this level please?
i cant get it within expert time

mechan26
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Level 16

[Post New]by mechan26 on Jun 6, 12 2:19 PM
took me forever but i did it. harvest the trees for wood then tear down the dens build up 4 gingerbread houses with 3 stars paint them all start watching for house to come up for sale buy them tear them down then refoesrt them harvest for wood until you get 3000 so cut replant ect the rent alone will give you 10,000 once bridge is built use rent to buy other house to reforest but save 3 spaces to build 3 pool of life they will give you the +30 you need. then tear down the fout house 1 at a time reforest. i made it with about 30 seconds to spare.

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jun 6, 12 3:28 PM
may i ask how you finished level 9?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 8, 12 2:43 PM
mechan26 wrote:took me forever but i did it. harvest the trees for wood then tear down the dens build up 4 gingerbread houses with 3 stars paint them all start watching for house to come up for sale buy them tear them down then refoesrt them harvest for wood until you get 3000 so cut replant ect the rent alone will give you 10,000 once bridge is built use rent to buy other house to reforest but save 3 spaces to build 3 pool of life they will give you the +30 you need. then tear down the fout house 1 at a time reforest. i made it with about 30 seconds to spare.

This worked for me! Thanks!

julesy

[Post New]by BeachLady704 on Jun 9, 12 4:09 PM
It also helps to build a fairy toadstool near housese you don't own, brings down the value of those houses and then you can buy more fairies cheaper and make them work faster. I had time to spare when I did this.

Vera_Indie
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Vera_Indie on Jun 10, 12 7:46 AM
I also built a toadstool at the very beginning and then started building and upgrading (and protecting) the 4 houses two at a time. Followed everything else like you said and it worked like a charm! If anyone does the same, don't forget to demolish the toadstool at the end and reforest (this last reforesting will be without the quick fairies so make sure you have enough time).

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 18, 12 11:16 AM
Another way. Sella plot of trees = 6000 as nothing else on market. While that is happening destroy a den, and sell second lot of trees for another 6000. Buy enough wood to build a gingerbread house and upgrade timing the upgrade cycles (1 star and 2 star just after rent arrives)

Sell third lot of trees and estroy the second den and build another gingerbread house on that and upgrade as well.
Buy first den that comes on market and use the lo ball technighw to buy other. Do same with house , buy first and then lo ball the other two. Try to get 4 gingerbread houses at 3 stars each and money will roll in.
Then get three extra fairies, and 3000 timber for bridge. and while bridge is building get another 2500 timber to make sure you have at least 2100 for the three pools of life. Once bridge built start destroying smaller buildings and reafforest them and then the gingerbread houses. Watch for whe he asks for the pools of life and then start building them like mad.

Go to: