Rimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Level 7-5

[Post New]by Rimo on Jun 6, 12 11:04 PM

I can't finish this level on time to get the gold or even silver!!! Any clues?!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Level 7-5

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 7, 12 1:05 AM
Rimo, make full use of the super article. I usually start making certain burgers (such as the tuna with lettuce and tomato) and place those on the super article as soon as it's charged so the next customer will automatically take it. Keep on making these and placing them on the super article and you should be able to get the gold or silver cup!

bfgRhone

Rimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Rimo on Jun 7, 12 12:19 PM

Thank you so much
However, I already did that and all I can reach is just 3/5 for the 3 types of sandwiches!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 8, 12 2:56 AM
Hmm.. All I can recommend is starting off immediately with serving the super article and certain hamburgers. It seems like the required burgers are being requested by customers in phases (they might ask for fish burgers first, then the hamburgers, then chicken burgers and so on). I'm just not sure which burgers they'll ask for first, but you could play through it once to see what the sequence is (I'm not sure how much of it is randomized -- it feels most of the orders are "looped").

Based on that sequence, you might want to serve certain burgers through the super article first and then wait for the rest of the customers to ask for the rest of the tasked burgers. Also, it might help to have a backup burger ready as soon as the super article is ready (don't be afraid to let a customer wait a little longer until the super article is charged, you can appease them with candy).

Other than that, keep on trying, I'm sure you'll get the cup in no time!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by mommy48306 on Jun 8, 12 10:43 AM
Rimo, you are not alone. I have tried making burgers up ahead and it just doesn't work. At this point, I don't think it's possible. Maybe a designer wanted to drive us crazy.

Rimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Rimo on Jun 8, 12 3:19 PM
bfgRhone,

Thanks, I'll tray that but do not count on the "no time" part of what you said. It takes a loooot of time

Rimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Rimo on Jun 8, 12 3:20 PM
mommy,

If that's the plan, then he already drove me crazy!

Aamaretto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aamaretto on Jul 12, 13 5:56 AM
That's definitely the way to go! I struggled with this because I was ignoring the super maker thing because I didn't understand how it worked. I came to these forums to see how to do it, and it worked.

Just put the sandwich on it and one of the customers changes that thing to their order. So, make them in advance and every time the cooldown is up, put one on there and give it to the customer. Got gold on the second try this way.

Go to: