Mac techincal problem can't get to inventory cursor problem

[Post New]by kamikat on Jun 7, 12 8:13 AM
When I try to move my cursor to use an inventory item, it pulls up the box with options. I can't get to the inventory. I have tried switching off custom cursor, I have tried moving the cursor very slowly, but every time I get near the bottom of the screen with my cursor, the options box comes up instead.

This looks like a great game, but I am unable to play it.

Re:Mac techincal problem can't get to inventory cursor problem

[Post New]by mcenhill42 on Jun 7, 12 2:04 PM
I'm having the same problem (Mac version). If your cursor hits the bottom of the screen, it opens the Menu window. I have to very slowly and carefully mouse down to the little Inventory tab to open it, which is incredibly annoying and frustrating. I gave up on the demo after only a few minutes.

It looks like a nice game, but it is unplayable with this problem.

phizz
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phizz on Jun 7, 12 4:23 PM
I've had luck, as long as I move the cursor slowly.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 7, 12 4:46 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with the cursor in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition for the Mac. The first thing I would try would be to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that might help get the inventory to interact a bit better with the cursor. You can view our help article here for more information on reinstalling the game:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, please let our Tech Support team know so we can figure out what's causing that to happen.

Since we have a dedicated technical thread for Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition already, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to post any technical issues for the game here.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: