Butler, tea, and getting the green crown problem

[Post New]by tkoweb on Jun 8, 12 12:12 AM
I gave the butler the tea and he never game me the third crown. I'm on an Iphone. When I go back to the butler he says "im almost done... did u enjoy the gardens?" help says to give him the tea which I already did the tea thing. I don't have anything but the other crowns and the medical and suicide report left.

Does anyone know if I'm mising something or can i reset just this last stage?

Re:Butler, tea, and getting the green crown problem

[Post New]by katie64 on Feb 8, 13 9:21 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem as you on the ipad. Did you ever get the problem resolved and, if so, what did you need to do? tia

[Post New]by jtaveras on Feb 11, 13 8:57 AM
I am having the same problem as well. Has anyone figured out how to fix it yet? I really don't want this game to be a waste of money. Could you please share if you have figured out how to fix? Thank you.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Mar 9, 13 4:14 PM
I just posted back in the technical thread>>>> when a ghost appears, to have to click on the ghost to activate what he may leave.

When a character has dialogue and is suppose to leave something for you, you MUST click within the dialog box for the character to be activated to leave what the game has.

Examples:
David's ghost in the File Room in the Town Hall. Must click on him to get the briefcase.

Tea recipe: you MUST click on the housekeeper both time in the tea sequence for her to leave the tea recipe. And also click in the dialog box when she finishes talking.

If you don't click on a figure or IN a dialogue box, the game won't activate the next step. This game has a lot of these and is not forgiving if you don't play right! Trust me- it took a while to realize I was clicking to continue but not activate.

I'm playing on an iPad.

[Post New]by emmiewhitehouse on Apr 8, 13 3:29 PM
Wel I've clicked on everything now and it still won't let me past this part. Anymore advice?

[Post New]by emmiewhitehouse on Apr 8, 13 3:45 PM
I'm in iPhone 5 by the way!

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by skippystwin on Oct 3, 14 7:02 PM
So you're telling me that I either have to quit the game or start over because I didn't click twice on the ghost and get the tea directions!!!!! These games are supposed to be fun.

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by skippystwin on Oct 4, 14 1:53 PM
Okay, I'm calmer now. Another post says to take a look at the watering can. If you still have the watering can, you still have watering to do (on your check list)!

Go to: