peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Level 50

[Post New]by peutetre on Jun 8, 12 7:42 AM
I've managed to finish all levels with purple (apparently this game's equivalent of gold) except level 50. Can't for the life of me keep all the sheep alive, get all the coins and drop the wolves within the time limit. Anyone have some suggestions (other than give up)?

Updated--I finally finished this level with just a few seconds to spare. By far the toughest level of all!!

Edited on 06/08/2012 at 10:12:00 AM PST

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

Re:Level 50

[Post New]by x2kul on Jun 8, 12 10:17 AM
I'm on level 45, so when I get there, if I can help, I will. I just didn't want your post to go unanswered.

If you get there before I respond (or someone else), please let us know!

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on Jun 8, 12 11:08 AM
WOW! This is a crazy level!!!

So far the best I've done is get rid of all the wolves and get most (or all) of the gold, but no sheep in the barn.

It's a start.

I'll keep trying....

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Jun 8, 12 11:27 AM
I managed to finish by QUICKLY placing arrows to pen in the bottom right and upper right wolves AND placing arrows to keep the sheep out of there. The wolves on the left can go into the hole with one arrow.

After that, the sheep wander into a circle so the other wolves can be steered around them.

It definitely takes some practice!!!! The best I've done is to have maybe 4 or 5 seconds left . . . .

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on Jun 8, 12 6:11 PM
I just got it after the umpteenth try, with 9 seconds to spare.

I think I did what peutetre did, except (highlight to read)once I isolated the wolf near the barn, the 2 bottom ones and got the 3 into the hole, I moved 2 arrows to keep the sheep going back n forth in the 2 spaces near the barn, so I could get the 2 remaining wolves to the hole (1 at a time), then got the gold coins and into the barn with no wolves left.

I hope I made sense!

Go to: