[Post New]by terri88 on Jun 8, 12 10:49 AM
is this a decent length?

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:length

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Jun 8, 12 11:07 AM
I played through in under 90 minutes, but it was on relaxed.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jun 10, 12 9:59 AM
I thought the game was of quite good length. I played off and on over a few days and it took me several hours in total. I think it is quite worth the cost!

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 11, 12 6:36 PM
I played on relaxed, no skipping, hints or checking walkthroughs and it took me 5 1/2 hours.

@ dashwood - 90 minutes?

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Jun 11, 12 11:22 PM
dashwood95 wrote:I played through in under 90 minutes, but it was on relaxed.

90 mintues ??????? Even if I had the walk thru right next to me, there is no way I could do the whole game in that amount of time.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 16, 12 1:03 PM
i just did the demo in 31 mins on regular [ie: not relaxed or hard core] and felt that if it weren't for the cut scenes i would not have spent more than 20...

just don't think it would take me much longer than an hour and a half... the puzzles are easy, the HOS aren't difficult, either, and i spent a little time here and there looking for "fabled" objects as well... do NOT see this thing taking several hours unless i'm doing three other things while playing and randomly handing the controls over to my cat...

now if the gameplay ramps up after the demo time is over, then i guess i'm going to miss out, because i don't see spending money on something that won't keep me occupied for a while...

Go to: