Mkd69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Upon Re-trying a Level - My Treasures Are Already Dug Up!!!

[Post New]by Mkd69 on Jun 8, 12 11:43 AM
Does anyone know why when returning to a level on the eco path (the one's that have treasures to be dug up in it) At re-start the treasures are already dug up and you even start off with less ca$h. This has made it impossible thus far to complete in gold star record time..... there are a few levels like this. *the money path might be the same way I don't know??? Just trying to figure out if this is a glitch or something the inventors of this game did to punish us for not making it to gold on the very first try! lol

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Upon Re-trying a Level - My Treasures Are Already Dug Up!!!

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 8, 12 12:37 PM
Hi Mkd69,

Welcome to the Pond! I noticed that when I went back to do levels I had already finished that had treasures, that most of the ones with map pieces had been dug up, but it left 1 one to complete for the level objective. This is probably done because you've already collected those map pieces, but the objectives should be adjusted so that you can still complete the level.

As for the money side of things, I noticed that I started out with the same amount of money going back to older levels, but it could be that some levels have limitations put on them so you can't beat them without building anything first. Hopefully some other Fishies can provide some help regarding that, as I haven't quite finished the game yet .

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: