Game 2 problem

[Post New]by sparklechick on Jun 8, 12 12:45 PM
I am stuck in game 2.

Went to walkthrough and it says I need to go into the briefing room however no matter how many times I click I can't go anywhere. Am stuck in the first part, where I have the camera, my badge and the profile, the only sparkly area is the locked box that needs some oil but I can't do anything else.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Game 2 problem

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 11, 12 12:52 PM
Hi sparklechick,

I checked the walkthrough too, and the only other thing it looks like you may need to do is talk to the police officer. I'd try that and see if you're able to move on from there.

Hope that works!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by sparklechick on Jun 15, 12 10:32 AM
I have tried doing that numerous times.

Very frustrating to buy a game and not be able to play it!!!

[Post New]by gingerchamp on Jan 13, 13 12:31 PM
Hi there-

I have experience the exact same problem. I was able to go through the first case just fine, but stuck in this room with nothing to do. I also have the badge, profile of the guy from the printer and the camera. I try talking to the police officer and he just says, "waiting on that briefing now."

Can you please investigate and send a fix? This is for a Mac computer.

[Post New]by bridgemaven on May 3, 13 9:15 AM
I have the same problem. Stuck in the station with nowhere else to go. Has anyone been able to proceed?

[Post New]by Wizzalicious on May 30, 13 5:15 AM
I have tried moving from the police station numerous times. I manage to turn on the laptop but unable to move from that point on. I also have the camera,badge, rifle, knife, etc.. I think a refund or free game is in order!

[Post New]by rxncan55 on Feb 9, 14 7:19 PM
WELL IM WAY BEHIND, I JUST BOUGHT THIS GAME AND IM STUCK ON GAME 2 ALSO. DID ANYTHING EVER GET RESOLVED IN THIS GAME. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I KEEP TRYING OR GIVE IT UP CAUSE ITS MESSED UP. THANKS FOR ANY HELP HERE.

[Post New]by Zingha on May 31, 14 12:48 PM
I am stuck at the bikers bar in game 2. I can't get the doctor's bag out of the bike because the code doesn't have the correct letters and numbers so I can't open the trunk of the bike. I have a MAC game.

[Post New]by Zingha on May 31, 14 12:50 PM
Is anyone there yet? Can someone please help? Thanks

[Post New]by jaws_zeeco on Jun 3, 14 10:54 PM
I am also stuck in game 2. I have found the bomb and have a pair of wire cutters. I can't cut the wires. I click and click on the exposed wire as it says in the walk through but nothing happens. I can't finish the game and certainly can't start game 3 without disarming the bomb. Please help!

kokous02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kokous02 on Jun 5, 14 9:49 PM
I too am stuck in this game. All going well until the computer in the police office. Then the screen went blank and now I can't get back into the game - just keeps going back to Big Fish screen. Have played game 1 twice and no probs. Any ideas please - sounds like game 2 has lots of problems

Edited on 06/05/2014 at 9:52:06 PM PST

[Post New]by MateKa90 on Jun 10, 14 5:40 PM
I'm also stuck in game 2. I have gotten to where I have to decrypt the laptop, but the flash drive I got from the plane to decode it seems to have vanished. How can I get it back so I can move forward?

Go to: