Immadnow
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

level 96

[Post New]by Immadnow on Jun 8, 12 12:54 PM
I am completely stuck on this one, any tips will be greatly appreciated.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:level 96

[Post New]by peutetre on Jun 8, 12 6:39 PM
I'm not sure how much sense this will make but here it goes:

I'm assuming you know how to "walk" sheep through zigzags by putting arrows facing each other to trap them. The big problem with this level is the step by step nonsense on that final leg down to the "barn" (or whatever it is!). You just don't have enough time to walk both sides down so . . .

Start with one side, gather whatever coins and then trap them at the very top edge behind the tree before going down the center. You'll have 3 arrows left to walk the other side and trap all of the sheep together.

Now you'll have 3 free arrows again and you can step by step maneuver all of them home.

Hope this helps!!

Immadnow
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Immadnow on Jun 8, 12 7:06 PM
thanks so much, I'll give it a try tomorrow, my brain is in shutdown mode right now.

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on Jun 9, 12 10:13 AM
I did it slightly differently....

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I got the sheep on the right out first. Placing the arrow towards the left (behind the tree on the top right) is tough, because you can't see it.

First let them go down to get coins, if they're there, otherwise just put an arrow facing up against the wall, the one facing left (behind the tree), and 1 up, (3 total). This will take them to the left side of the grid.

Use 1 arrow to get the other sheep out, so now they're all together.

Put 1 arrow facing towards the barn (so they're against the edge), and one 2 spaces away, so they'll run back n forth. Then get the whole crew over to this spot.

I then put an arrow right in front of the one facing away from the barn, because to click the one against the edge is tough when you're trying to go fast. This will make the whole crew within 2 spaces. (Of course, remove the unnecessary arrows after you're done, throughout).

Now start placing the arrows so they'll avoid the holes. Once you've used up your arrows, turn the arrow facing away from the barn around, so they'll start heading towards the barn. Immediately take the furthest away arrow and place it to avoid a hole. As soon as the last sheep is off the turned arrow (now the furthest away), get it, and save them from the last hole.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Nov 20, 12 2:39 PM
We've tried all of the above suggestions; can't get past level 96, which leaves the game unplayable past this level with no way to skip a level. Fun to this point, though. Any other strategy working for this one?

Go to: