Stuck on Oak Leaf Puzzle

[Post New]by ImpalaMama on Jun 8, 12 4:51 PM
I put the brass leaves on the door lock, pressed the white buttons in order, matched up the colors on the gears for both sides, and still couldn't turn the puzzle in the center. I then lined up the crack on the 4 rods across the center...still couldn't turn the puzzle. Then I simply hit the skip button and I didn't move forward. I can't turn the puzzle in the center. I now have four rods on the bottom of the puzzle I can move up and down but that is it...I can't do anything else and I can't find anything about arranging the rods...any suggestions?

Edited on 06/08/2012 at 4:57:56 PM PST

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:Stuck on Oak Leaf Puzzle

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jun 11, 12 2:58 PM
I was able to hit the top button and take care of the four white button on the bottome, but got stuck when nothing else worked. The gears came off but had no place to go. I was finally able to move the center circles, but had such trouble seeing them through the brass rods that I gave up and hit skip.

Celticoco

[Post New]by ImpalaMama on Jun 19, 12 3:00 PM
I did hit skip but the inner rings didn't line up and nothing else will move. I can't do anything at all. It is like the entire puzzle is locked and I can't open the door to the main hall.

gobyk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gobyk on Oct 3, 14 6:07 PM
I put the oak leaves in place, lit up all the buttons below in sequence, lined up the notches on the rods which removed them, and then adjusted the rings to get the picture of the oak tree aligned.

Go to: