Howdyholly
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

What are the masks for?

[Post New]by Howdyholly on Jun 8, 12 11:19 PM
Hi, I Love this game! I just finished the game and the bonus game and I collected masks all the way, but when I got to the end, I don't see a way to tell how many masks I have, how many I need, or what I am collecting them for. I am assuming it is just an added challenge, but I just don't see where everyone is saying "I am missing one mask."
Apparently I can't unmask the mask challenge (chuckling at myself for thr TERRIBLE pun!) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
-Holly

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:What are the masks for?

[Post New]by bestmommat on Jun 9, 12 6:42 AM
Your diary keeps a running total of the number of masks you have obtained! Great game!

Howdyholly
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Howdyholly on Jun 9, 12 9:49 AM
Thanks, I will try looking at that!

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jun 10, 12 7:33 PM
If anyone can find the mask in the scene where the teacher is tied up, please tell me where it is! It's driving me bonkers because I was so careful not to miss any of the masks in any of the other scenes! There's a green mask in the corner, so there should be a mask here, but I can't find it for the life of me. There's another thread about this and a lot of us can't seem to find it. Help would be so much appreciated!

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jun 11, 12 6:12 PM
For anyone who was going crazy trying to find the mask in the scene where the teacher was tied up (I sure was going bananas!)...
Even though the mask in the lower right corner is showing green, there IS NOT one in this scene. I finally gave up, continued playing, and by the end of the game, had collected all 55 masks. It must have been a bug or a glitch. Just wanted to post this to save some people from pulling out their hair trying to find a mask that isn't there. Hope this helps everyone!

[Post New]by mcaninch on Jul 6, 12 4:24 PM
My hint button is frozen in the scene with the tied-up teacher. What do I need to do--I have played the game twice and it was the same in game two.

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Nov 3, 13 11:16 AM
It's not a bug that there's no mask there... the mask icon shows green if there is a mask in the *room* you are in, not if there is a mask on the current screen. Since you're tied up in the room with the mirror, it is correct for the mask icon to show green, since there is indeed a mask in that room. When I played, I happened to see the mask immediately on entering that room, and I clicked it before clicking on the girl and getting captured. For me, on the tied-up screen, the mask icon was not green, since I'd already gotten the one for that room.

Go to: