dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

WHAT UTTER DRIVVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Feb 2, 09 1:23 PM
Oh boy BF you havent half let yourself down with this game, did anyone at BF play this before letting it loose on the public? if so you must think we are all CRAZY come on redeem yourself with a great HO game,

larrane
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:WHAT UTTER DRIVVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by larrane on Feb 2, 09 1:59 PM
I have to agree. This game was one of the very worst I have played, The items were difficult to find and I found myself continually running out of time because of random clicking trying to find them. I am glad i could try this game before wasting money on it.

Bitte
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Bitte on Feb 2, 09 2:49 PM
I have to agree aswell. I use to take my coffecup and sit down and really enjou these HO game and always try them directly they are released. I did so this time too, but after i bought it and had played over the hour I became so irritated...it's the same over and over again !!!
After playing Return to Ravenhurst for example...this game is a joke ! It's like a game for kids, learning to use the mouse for the first time. NO...I'm disapointed!!

[Post New]by Debeach on Feb 2, 09 3:13 PM
If foreign firms are to develop games they should have someone interpret what the American terms are for items I was toatlly lost as to what I was looking for Very disappointing

Re:WHAT UTTER DRIVVEL!!! Horrible-Horrible game

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Feb 2, 09 3:17 PM
I totally agree! I can't believe BF even released it to us who LOVE HO games!
I think BF needs some new screeners

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 2, 09 3:38 PM
I think BF needs some new screeners

I'll take that job!

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Feb 2, 09 6:18 PM
I agree that this is a very bad game. If BF needs someone to test the games before they post them, I will be happy to do that for them I thought they had someone, but with this release I doubt it.
BIG FISH WAKE UP!!!!

[Post New]by mrw0127 on Feb 2, 09 6:29 PM
larrane wrote:I have to agree. This game was one of the very worst I have played, The items were difficult to find and I found myself continually running out of time because of random clicking trying to find them. I am glad i could try this game before wasting money on it.

Ditto. I have played many an HO game, kept most, discarded others, but this is the first one where I couldn't even finish the first level due to limited time and 3-second penalties for misclicks while pixel-hunting. It's the first one I've ever launched and uninstalled in less than five minutes.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by katy12250 on Feb 2, 09 6:38 PM
I stuck it out for a little over 5 minutes before tossing this one in the trash can. Not even worth the time it took to download it. I'll agree with other posts that if a foreign firm is going to make a game with text in it, then they need to have someone "who the language speak can" to proof it.

And the hints were totally useless. I used two and never even saw where they were at.

Like others, I'm certainly glad I didn't spend any money on this piece of junk. IMHO Big Fish should just trash can this like the rest of us did.

Go to: