bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 10, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by own2sphynx on Jun 12, 12 12:13 AM
im sending this issue to the higher ups here at bigfishgames. my issue is that i downloaded a bunch of the hour free demo to decide which one i like and pay for them down the road but not until this issue is solved...i am not going to pay for a game sight on scene this has happened on other games as well...Microsoft looks for a solution every time it never finds one it wont even give me a load screen just goes right to the error message...any and all help would be very much appreciated.

Thank You for any help you would be able to bestow on me. :-*

Sincerely

Katherine Ann

P.S. I have been a member in good standing since 03/08...i hope we can figure this out...to tell you the truth i am very disheartened and may take my business.Please help me solve this problem as i love your site and do not want to leave...but i will if i cant get an explanation and cure for this issues effecting multiple games.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Sep 29, 12 7:00 PM
First of ail, this is an awesome game. I do not know where to send this comment so that the developers will get the message. I went on my electronic book tonight to look up Lovecraft and he has a plethora of SF/Horror stories. I bought and downloaded his full list and I am amazed. Just a suggestion.... There are multitunidal short stories that could be developed into an entire series of HP Lovecraft games. As I was reviewing several, I could picture an entire game from many of these. This seems to me a wealth of possibilities for this developer. Just ideas from a casual BF fan.......

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 30, 12 10:38 PM
meanbusiness wrote:First of ail, this is an awesome game. I do not know where to send this comment so that the developers will get the message. I went on my electronic book tonight to look up Lovecraft and he has a plethora of SF/Horror stories. I bought and downloaded his full list and I am amazed. Just a suggestion.... There are multitunidal short stories that could be developed into an entire series of HP Lovecraft games. As I was reviewing several, I could picture an entire game from many of these. This seems to me a wealth of possibilities for this developer. Just ideas from a casual BF fan.......

Hi meanbusiness, thank you for your comment!

We've read most of Lovecraft stories and it's true that most of them can be turned into a game. Possibly we will come back to Lovecraft again one day, but know we are working on a brand new story. I hope that you all will like it when we will finish it.

Go to: