Any comments fishes?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Todays DD June 10 2012

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 10, 12 12:55 AM
Hi there cleoladycat and others,
I would describe this as HO/Adv light. It seemed to be rather on the short side as far as these games go, but enjoyable all the same.
OK as a DD or PC filler, and for those who are looking for something other than gross and eerie.
Well worth at least a trial if you haven't already done so.
Cheers

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jun 10, 12 1:11 AM
This is a good little game... easy/short but a nice break from the more involved games. I'd never pay full (or even sale) price for it but as a DD for $2.99 it's worth it.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Jun 10, 12 5:36 AM
I had this game on my list of to-get games if it ever was a DD. The game is so slow and laggy I cannot play without getting annoyed. I uninstalled & reinstalled and changed the curser...to no avail. After reading some comments from when the game was first released, this was also a problem them..well I guess I can live without today's DD.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 10, 12 10:40 AM
I can't remember demoing this game but I must have at some point so as it said I had completed the trial of the game I guessed I must have enjoyed it, but not enough to buy at that time, so I decided to go for it today. I played from the beginning and whilst yes I agree it was a nice little filler, I would put emphasis on the "little". 1 hour 15 minutes for the whole game! I'm sorry but filler or not, that is just a damn disgrace. I feel disgruntled having even paid $2.99.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jun 10, 12 12:23 PM
This is a fabulous game! Well worth the DD price. It was longer than 1 hour and 15 minutes for me and I tend to finish games quickly. The only problem I found when I originally demoed it was that it was too short. I was thrilled to see it today, but when I went to purchase it, realized I had already bought it during a sale, lol. So, for anyone who hasn't already purchased the game, it is really worth it at this price. It is cdertainly worth a demo to see for yourself. The storyline is interesting, the graphics are good. Not the same old "fight the evil demon" sort of story we seem to always get here.

Edited on 06/10/2012 at 12:24:38 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 10, 12 6:04 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:This is a good little game... easy/short but a nice break from the more involved games. I'd never pay full (or even sale) price for it but as a DD for $2.99 it's worth it.

I have to agree; it's a nice game with less intense and work needed to complete the game; for me, presently suffering from a broken ankle, I didn't need anything serious to play while I'm trying to ignore the pain.

MEnr56

Edited on 06/10/2012 at 6:04:41 PM PST

Go to: