bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Start the Rockets

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 11, 12 12:18 AM
Its time to light the fuse and fire your way though an exciting puzzle game, Start the Rockets! In Start the Rockets, you have a huge stash of various fireworks at your disposal! Don't forget your protective goggles as you explode though the game.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Start the Rockets

[Post New]by sassylassie on Aug 14, 12 1:06 AM
How many more stupid and imbecile games are they going to be putting out. This is beyond pathetic.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 14, 12 1:45 AM
Hi Sassy! Check out the one star review on the main game page dated June 11, 2012!? It gets curiouser and curiouser...

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Aug 14, 12 1:49 AM
shadowfax44 wrote: Hi Sassy! Check out the one star review on the main game page dated June 11, 2012!? It gets curiouser and curiouser...

Wow I noticed that too. Also with yesterday's game, I noticed that all the reviews were dated earlier and wondered if they put out the game before. Hmmmmmmm it is curious.... if anyone comes up with an answere, would love to hear it.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 14, 12 1:49 AM
Is this a joke???

Why does the forum not working? Only when I go to the forums Home.

Dragonella
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Dragonella on Aug 14, 12 3:13 AM
Another dud.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Aug 14, 12 3:31 AM
shadowfax44 wrote: Hi Sassy! Check out the one star review on the main game page dated June 11, 2012!? It gets curiouser and curiouser...

Good morning Shadow!!

Grrlscientist and I have the same opinion, I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone either. But like you said, when in the heck did this game come out. So I don't know how she made a review all ready. Not unless when there is suppose to be a walkthrough and there isn't they put that date Dec 3 1969. But Dragonella's post said it all, "Another dud". Gosh when is Shop n Spree coming. I love that game.

@Dobbie I don't know, because I am getting here the usual way. But I do know this game was out on MAC, I just looked it up. So that must solve the mystery of how Grrlscientist was able to review. Well I am going back to a wonderful game The Island Castaway 2. Put out by the AWEsoMe team. Love getting them trophies. Have fun all!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 14, 12 4:58 AM
Where are all the GOOD TM games??? Another day, another joke. Don't waste a minute on this one!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 14, 12 6:37 AM
there is a review because it was a mac release 1st

gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by gjnashif on Aug 14, 12 9:49 AM
I am curious as well, about the june review, but also if you check out the heading in this forum under reviews for start the rocket, you will notice the original post date as june 11 as well. curious, same as yesterdays game, had 7 reveiws dated back in june on the original page.

I just noticed on my way out of this "comments" forum, if you go to first post by the moderator, at the very top of page one, it also says june 11th......????

Edited on 08/14/2012 at 9:55:40 AM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 14, 12 1:51 PM
Hi Fishies,

To help answer your question, as bella81762 mentions, this game was first released as a Mac version. So the Forum for this game was created/Mac players were able to write reviews when that version came out.

The developers recently released the PC version of this game, so this is a new game for this system. I hope this helps clear up what's going on. Don't hesitate to PM a Moderator if you have any questions.

Best,

bfgCimarron

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by schubert2 on Aug 16, 12 8:28 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is a very good puzzle game? The graphics are crisp and the play dynamics right on. The levels become incresingly more challenging as you progress, some levels being very clever in their design. Kudos to the developers!

I'm not sure I would recommend buying it just for young children, however. The first 15 levels will probably be fun, but they may become frustrated after that, although they might have fun just launching the rockets even if they can't solve the level.

Play this game past the first 20 levels and give it a chance!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 16, 12 4:58 PM
Hi schubert2,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this game and thank you for that feedback!

If you can, I would definitely encourage writing, or reposting this review in the reviews thread for the game here:

Reviews for Start the Rockets

Or even on the game page here:

Start the Rockets Gamepage

The reason why is the developers may or may not see your comment here in a separate thread, but we are able to send the review threads and the game page reviews for them so they will definitely see the feedback there.

In addition to that it helps other Fishies decide if they'd like to buy a game or not.

Thank you your feedback again, and I hope we can get more great games like this to you.

bfgCimarron

Go to: