bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Start the Rockets technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 11, 12 12:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 06/11/2012 at 12:33:34 AM PST

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Post any Start the Rockets technical issues here only

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 14, 12 2:24 AM
I cannot even start to run this the exe does not even work, so I cannot trial this as I cannot get it downloaded

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 14, 12 2:27 AM
Ok it is downloading now so just me really with a glitch with my laptop

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 14, 12 4:54 PM
Hi Gill_Dudley,

I'm glad to hear your game is working now! If you run into any more trouble, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Support:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

One of our reps will be happy to help. Otherwise, happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by lghaday on Aug 17, 12 1:42 PM
I wrote a review earlier but perhaps I should have directed my comments here...the game doesn't save beyond level 15 unless there's something wrong with my download. As I said in my review, I got up to level 87 then had to pause, upon resuming I had to go all the way back to level 15 and start the process all over again... Not very cool unless you have hours and hours to play all the levels without pausing!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 17, 12 1:47 PM
Hi lghaday,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. There are a couple things that could be causing that, but our help article here has some troubleshooting steps that you can try to get that game saving:

Game Not Saving

If the recommendations there aren't helping, please let our Tech Support team know and they can look into why that's happening for you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Oct 14, 12 11:56 AM
@lghday, I don't know if you'll see this since I posted it so long after you had the problem, but I think maybe the issue you're having is that the user interface isn't very clear. There are actually 3 "pages" of levels: 1-15, 16-30, and 31-45. When you go to the level select screen it only shows the first page, which ends at level 15. What you have to do is grab the right side of the screen and slide it to the left. That'll slide you over to the next page, levels 16-30. Slide it again to get to 31-45. There are no arrows or anything showing that this is what you're supposed to do, which is probably why you missed it.

Go to: