Keeper, Stone Quary and Art Studio

[Post New]by sissortail on Feb 2, 09 3:01 PM
I am stuck. I have the hammer and green stone and have found everything but I can't go any farther. It won't let me help the artist. I have knocked off some stuff from the horse but the green circles are still there as in the stone statue at the keeper. Help

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

HELP! Horse + Hammer (~ Crystal + Artist ~)

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Feb 6, 09 3:38 AM
P'ah! I've been trying to knock off that last "horn" from that horse with the hammer for DAYs! Other game forum posts indicate that: eventually, you'll just hit it exactly right; it falls off ~ Next the artist "wakes up" and will accept the green crystal ... then: you just carry on ~ CAN'T Proove This By ME!!! ~ Any Tips, Anybody? ~

worthy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Keeper, Stone Quary and Art Studio

[Post New]by worthy on Feb 11, 09 3:28 AM
Did this fairly easily but had to put the mouse arrow on the part to be knocked off.
Hope this helps

worthy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by worthy on Feb 11, 09 3:30 AM
There are two wings horns a bit by a foot. try anything that doesn't look quite right.

gleyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by gleyn on Feb 14, 09 12:21 PM
Has anyone had trouble wiith the amulet? I have tried every way of doing it but nothing is working.

Gleyn

[Post New]by mrscadle on Feb 20, 09 3:21 PM
sissortail wrote:I am stuck. I have the hammer and green stone and have found everything but I can't go any farther. It won't let me help the artist. I have knocked off some stuff from the horse but the green circles are still there as in the stone statue at the keeper. Help

[Post New]by redrose62 on Mar 6, 09 3:17 PM
sissortail wrote:I am stuck. I have the hammer and green stone and have found everything but I can't go any farther. It won't let me help the artist. I have knocked off some stuff from the horse but the green circles are still there as in the stone statue at the keeper. Help

2shy2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 2shy2 on Mar 12, 09 5:20 PM
You have to knock off everything. The top horn will fall off if you position the cursor just above it. Near the ankle of the rear leg is a horn shaped piece of hair or something and you have to knock that off too. I am stuck at the amulet, I was able to duplicate the pattern but thats about it. These games should come with aspirins.

[Post New]by cinders99 on Mar 15, 09 5:01 PM
I am stuck here too, for days. Did you ever get past this?

Edited on 03/15/2009 at 5:01:50 PM PST

[Post New]by linhall1400 on Mar 15, 09 6:03 PM
You have to knock the extra pieces off the horse with the backward motion of your hammer.
The amulet has me stuck---I have duplicated the pattern but it gets me nowhere. It keeps coming back to the starry thing with no pattern to repeat this time.
Has anyone found out how to beat this one?

[Post New]by mccurdynk on Mar 29, 09 7:10 AM
worthy wrote:Did this fairly easily but had to put the mouse arrow on the part to be knocked off.
Hope this helps

[Post New]by mccurdynk on Mar 29, 09 7:15 AM
worthy wrote:Did this fairly easily but had to put the mouse arrow on the part to be knocked off.
Hope this helps

Thanks, been working with this a couple of days. The green wheels would disappear after I put the arrow on the horn so I thought that was outside the area. If you had not posted this I would still be trying.

lkzg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lkzg on Apr 23, 10 11:20 AM
when I use the hammer to try to knock off the last horn -- after several mouse ckicks on the horn I get these purple rainbow circles--always 4 of them but not in the same place every time. I am really stumped. Any help?? Thanks

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 23, 10 12:22 PM
Hi lkzg

Have you hit all eight pieces? There are 8 pieces that you need to knock off in total, then give the man the rock and a mini game will open up. Once the mini game is completed you will get a mock-up for making an amulet.

Sometimes the cursor can be sensitive make sure to use the exact point of the cursor.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by summer2430 on Mar 14, 13 8:49 AM
The last horn on top of the horse's head, in the art studio...I had to cover the horn with the hammer. I hope this helps.

Go to: