lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Big Fish should send us all refunds!

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Feb 2, 09 3:23 PM
This game was horrible. Not only did I finish it about 10 minutes after I paid for the full version, but I have never before had to use so many hints to complete a game. I don't personally care if there is a story-line, but if and when game publishers release a game, typos should be at a bare minimum. Words were misspelled and the grammar was absolutely horrifying. This is beyond bad and a total waste of a game credit. I think BFG should consider refunding our credits to maintain their high standards and should also seriously consider rejecting all future games released by whatever company was responsible for this fiasco!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Big Fish should send us all refunds!

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 2, 09 4:49 PM
Did you play the free 1 hour demo? I couldn't even handle 15 minutes of the demo before I deleted it. I could tell that it was a ca-ca game just from the demo.

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Feb 2, 09 6:13 PM
I played the demo and could not finish it because I found myself falling asleep from boredom. Never bought it. Never would!!!

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 2, 09 7:49 PM
I really don't understand all this "they should give us a refund" stuff.
You DID have a choice to purchase or not. There WAS a 60 minute demo.
It did NOT take me 60 minutes to decide this game was not for me.
So, if it was so bad, why did you buy it?
I'm just curious because several people have said they want a refund for the game.
Well, I'm sorry but if you buy a game that has a demo, you knew what you were getting into. If you bought it without trying it, well I say, lesson learned.
However, having said that, there really is no need for people to get nasty at BFG. Yes the game was horrible. Yes it's a waste of money. But if you NICELY request an exchange, chances are you'll get it. There's really just no need for anyone to have an attitude about getting an exchange.
That's my Not-so-humble opinion, for y'all to take as you wish.
Better luck next time and happy gaming!

[Post New]by bluejays6 on Feb 2, 09 8:23 PM
I wasn't even able to play the demo, it didn't install correctly or something.

lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Feb 3, 09 12:48 PM
First of all, please don't accuse me of being rude because, if you reread my post, I was very polite, just stating my point. Second of all, again, if you reread my post, I wasn't complaining because I bought the game, I was complaining because I finished the game 10 minutes after buying it - it was too short and a waste of money.

[Post New]by Jojohollyhock on Feb 3, 09 1:06 PM
I had problems installing the demo and trouble running it. Big Fish Games normally are of good quality, but this one is not worth it.

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Feb 3, 09 1:18 PM
I am so glad that I did not buy this game, I did about 20 minutes of the demo and deleted it. I agree that more care should have been taken to make sure spelling was correct. But I HATED the music most of all sounded like it was being played in a tin can.

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Feb 3, 09 4:50 PM
I find myself in the same position as most of the posters here. I didn't buy the game; I deleted it after about 15 minutes. It was very hard to see some of the hidden objects, and I absolutely DESPISE the "find ten things different" minigame. Indeed, it was a disappointment. However, its being so bad made it very easy to decide not to use a game credit for this one! I'll wait until something better comes along.

Go to: