Game crash and won't start.

[Post New]by ADVRipper on Jun 11, 12 9:12 AM
I got this game last year. I played from the beginning to end, and never found any problems at all.

Now i reinstalled, and the game don't even start. I downloaded the game again and even got the Free Trial Version for test. Same problem.

What's happening? How can i solve this problem?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Game crash and won't start.

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 11, 12 10:06 AM
Hi ADVRipper,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game now!

First, you could try updating your graphics programs by going through the steps in our help article here.

If that doesn't work, or if you'd like some help going through the updating process, it's definitely best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on with the game and why it's not working on your computer now.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

We are trying to keep everything about any tech issues with this game in a specific thread here. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now to keep everything tidy. But you're welcome to post again in that other thread if you'd like.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: