tac11
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

power plug for jukebox

[Post New]by tac11 on Jun 11, 12 10:42 AM
I need the power plug for the jukebox. I have all the parts for the projector, but the sister will not let me in until I find all the parts. I know where the plug is, but can't get to it.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:power plug for jukebox

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 12, 12 9:51 AM
Hi tac11,

I did some investigating for you, and it looks like you get the power plug for the jukebox by solving a puzzle in the Editing Room. The puzzle is triggered by using the butter knife on the machine on the back wall of that room. After finishing the puzzle, you'll get a projector tape first, but the power plug will also appear.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

zvitc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by zvitc on Jun 30, 12 9:51 AM
Missed the power plug after splicing the tapes and moved away. Now the program wont let me take the power plug. What can I do? I can look but I can't collect!

judella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by judella on Jul 1, 12 5:43 PM
I'm in the same spot! So frustrating after spending so much time & getting so close to the end. If anybody has tips, please post!!!

[Post New]by Victory00 on Jul 29, 12 6:56 PM
ME Too!!!!!!! Why can't we get the plug

Edited on 07/29/2012 at 6:57:49 PM PST

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 20, 12 1:26 PM
I'm going through the same thing right now. I'm not too happy that apparently this is a known bug that has been around for awhile and the developers have not bothered patching it. Now I get to decide whether to replay literally almost the entire game so that I can see the ending, or give up on it and skip the bonus area, or write customer service asking for my money back.

[Post New]by justben2 on Sep 19, 12 2:38 PM
I can't get it either! I played the game and got the film, but missed the plug, and now it won't let me get it. Did anyone get this issue resolved?

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Feb 7, 13 4:09 PM
Same problem, didn't even know I needed to pick up the plug. Now I can't get into the room to assemble the projector.

Very frustrating.

Puzu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Puzu on Aug 18, 13 1:32 AM
It's august 18, 2013 and i have the same problem with the powerplug. Can't get it. Did you all have to re install the game and start all over? I play on an iPad. It's really frustrating not being able to finish the game.

[Post New]by Feltbad on Sep 4, 13 8:21 PM
Me too. Frustrating to get this far and get stuck! I am also playing on my iPad. Please help fix it or refund my money!

[Post New]by Feltbad on Sep 4, 13 8:23 PM
Me too. Frustrating to get this far and get stuck! I am also playing on my iPad. Please help fix it or refund my money!

[Post New]by Judylutz on Sep 26, 13 9:00 PM
I too can not get the plug. No matter where I go, the message is "nothing to do here". Need help fast or I'll crack up !! Lol

Go to: