AmyCT
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

awful.. don't even bother

[Post New]by AmyCT on Feb 2, 09 3:43 PM
The only thing redeming is that the English is so poor, it becomes comical after a while. Boring and repetitive, and does not make any sense.

I really enjoy hidden object games, but could not take this one beyond 15 minutes.

gyspy724
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:awful.. don't even bother

[Post New]by gyspy724 on Feb 2, 09 4:24 PM
I LUV HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES,BUT THIS ONE IS BORING.AND BADLY DONE.DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.PEACE OUT

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Feb 2, 09 4:33 PM
Objects to small - sites to dark - love the music - not enough to buy - pass on this one

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Feb 2, 09 6:15 PM
I usually play the demos all the way but not this one. yuk and double yuk.

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Feb 5, 09 1:35 PM
Simply not fun - didn't even play through first level, and I love HO's. The list of clues will say something like "books" or "calculator" and in the pic there are two or three things that look like they might be it. Wouldn't be so bad, but there are wrong click penalties. Impossible to play without incurring penalties. Makes you feel like you're under constant criticism (wrong, wrong, wrong), and sure not the point of playing games.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Sep 6, 09 5:37 PM
An absolute waste of time and patience! Bad english (or what I think was supposed to be English), items not resembling their names and bad graphics.
Don't waste your time or money on this one!

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Sep 7, 10 4:59 PM
the worst part was for me to find 10 knives in a kitchen, when talking eye strain ,that did it , terrible graphics

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Oct 9, 10 1:39 AM
I don,t have a curser!! Just a big square block,,lol,,???

Go to: