finsbury
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

start

[Post New]by finsbury on Jun 12, 12 12:16 AM
this game crashes at the start, have reinstalled and still crashes,have sent an email but no reply even dr felix

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:start

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 12, 12 9:41 AM
Hi finsbury,

I'm sorry that you haven't heard from our Tech Support yet! I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as they can, and having the information from your Dr. Felix will really help them send you some good troubleshooting steps right from the start too. Thanks so much for taking the time to run that and send it in with your message!

We do have a help article that has some other things you can try in the meantime. I'm posting a link to that below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

We find that these suggestions help a lot of our customers that have issues with their game crashing.

I also wanted to let you know that if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

We are trying to keep all the information about technical issues that come up with this game in this specific thread here. This will help us see any recurring problems and get info about any updates to you as quickly as possible. So I'm going to lock this thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you' like.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: