bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Paris Mahjong technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 12, 12 12:37 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Post any Paris Mahjong technical issues here only

[Post New]by romany09 on Jun 12, 12 6:21 AM
Round about Level 7, completed the board but nothing happened. Didn't give my score for the level, nothing, no instructions, nothing (did I say nothing yet?).

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 12, 12 9:30 AM
Hi romany09,

It sounds like your game is freezing in that spot for some reason. If you still can't move to the next level after restarting the game, please try the suggestions in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

We find that those troubleshooting steps help a lot of our customers that run in to this issue. But if they don't work for you, it's definitely a good idea to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to really delve in to how the game is running on your particular system and suggest the best way to get this issue resolved for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Jun 12, 12 5:24 PM
I just played the entire game, even the bonus levels; I finished it all. The entire time I played, I only got one of 3 scores:

That's it. Typically, I got 7840, but randomly I would get one of the other two scores at the end of a level; I never figured out why, or if there was a pattern to it, or what. But aside from the game being super easy (in fact, it's impossible to lose), it also seemed to be scoring incorrectly. Well, it's either incorrect, or a really poor idea. Either way, I only got one of the three scores above throughout the entire game.

Update Edit: Is this being addressed at all? Has it been reported by anyone else?

Update Edit 2: I've never been in the position of having no one respond to my technical issue; is there some place else I should go to ask about this? Could you please tell me where that might be?

Edited on 06/21/2012 at 9:02:35 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 21, 12 10:27 AM
Hi christina1533,

I'm so sorry no one has responded to you before now!

I agree that what you described about the scoring is a little odd. I did some checking and I haven't found any information on that particular issue with our team here.

So if you would, please get in touch with Tech Support and let them know what's going on. If this is a glitch with the game, the info they can collect from you will help us pinpoint where it's coming from so hopefully we can get it resolved.

If you check out the post we have here, you'll find all the info on how to get in touch with them and send in a Dr. Felix Report, which will show them more about how the game is running.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 06/21/2012 at 10:28:22 AM PST

bobbiejo2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiejo2 on Aug 18, 12 10:44 AM
I am playing the Mac version on snow leopard 10.6.8. The game crashes when I get to the 3rd section of level 2. I have re-installed it and still no success. The section will not load.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 18, 12 11:10 AM
Hi bobbiejo2,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. That sounds like something our Mac Tech Support team will be able to assist you with further. Sending them a Dr. Felix Report will help them greatly in determining why that's occurring.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sophie151 on Sep 23, 13 8:50 AM
When I loaded Paris Mahjong, it shut my laptop off completely. Should have suspected that was a bad sign. Tried to uninstall the game, and it simply would not uninstall. Googled "how to uninstall paris mahjong" and installed the "Should I uninstall it" program recommended by cnet. Uninstalled Paris Mahjong according to that program, but it's still showing up in my list of programs.

How can I get rid of this game that **** noted as virus free?

Go to: